First off, I cannot even believe that Hailyn will be 2 weeks old tomorrow! Time escapes me! I have been on my own for 2 days now- Thomas went back to work yesterday :( It is definitely a juggling act, but it is definitely not as bad as I thought. It is do-able. The only time it gets a little crazy is bathtime and bedtime- If I am trying to give Ayla her bath, how am I supposed to nurse Hailyn? It is crazy, but so much fun! I cannot even picture our lives without Hailyn. It has been only 2 weeks, but it feels as if she has been here forever. She definitely is a blessing!
Uhh... the sleepless nights!! She had some gas last night and did not go to sleep until 7AM! It was the longest night of my life- I had been up since 3Am the previous morning- so needless to say, I was dog tired! I got to sleep from 7-10Am- 3 hours is better than nothing! I only pray it gets better! Last night was the worst night thus far, so I assume it can only get better from here. She definitely has her days and nights confused- as did Ayla in the beginning weeks. I just do not know what more to do- It is noisy and bright in here during the day- hello, I have a 13 month old, so it is not like it is quiet around here- she just wants to sleep, sleep, sleep during the day. Today she has been up a little more than yesterday, so, we'll see how tonight goes. I am hoping for the best :)
I love my two girls so much! I cannot wait to see them interact with eachother! Crazy how fast the time flies!!
My diet starts today!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment