Thursday, April 2, 2009

Weight-Loss Here I come!!

I am OFFICIALLY on diet and workout plan today. I had bought a diet from Arbonne a few weeks ago and just never started it - stupid I know. It is to supplement with a shake for one or two meals, whichever you prefer and it came with fizzy drink which is supposed to give you energy and supress your appetite in between meals. I also have yummy chocolate chews that are designed to do the same thing as the drink, but also is supposed to crave that sweet tooth that we all know I have :)
I am going to do my 3 mile workout tape every day--- right after the kiddos go to bed is my plan!
Wish me luck!!
I am getting so excited about buying our first house!! It will take 3-5 months to build.. we are in the VERY beginning stages. Have not figured out financing as of yet. They want us to go with their "people" But Thomas wants to check with his union first with the Border Patrol. He hears they are really great! So, fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly!
This is the house we are building. It is a Fieldstone home- The one we have chosen is a little different on the outside, but you get the general idea.

1 comment:

becca said...

I hope your new diet goes smoothly and please let me know how you like it!
your house is going to be so cute. What color siding are you getting? I love green... :-)