All three of my girls are sick; Including their Mommy. This morning I woke up with their miserable cold :-( No fun!!
Paisley went down with an ear infection first, Last Tuesday. Ayla was next, yesterday. I am just waiting for Hailyn to start complaining of her ear. I am sure I will have to take her in. Whatever virus we all have is a nasty one. It is causing fever, congestion and excessive coughing! Not good! Thank Goodness that it is not the flu! I should count my blessings I suppose. I just want us all to be healthy. Hopefully soon. These pictures are from the last couple months that I have fallen behind on the Blogging world. I WILL be better, promise :-) I just need to be better about setting aside some time in my day to blog. Right now the little one is napping, and the older girls are watching Toy Story, which is making time for Mommy to blog. FinallY! Enjoy the pictures!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Sick and Tired....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment