Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Trying...

Grandpa Jack taking us on a boat ride before settling in our fishing spot for the afternoon.
My beautiful Hailyn enjoying the boat.
My Ayla bayla loves the boat and was so excited about the minnows!
Daddy and his "Big" girls.
I asked them how excited were they to go fishing- and these were the faces they made!
Having so much fun at Grandpa Jacks and Grandma Carol's!
Ayla and Jaymlin!
Jaymlin and Hailyn giving Paisley a ride!
The girls having a blast at the Gustafson's for the day! They are the best of friends!
Grandma Doris and her Granddaughters :-)
Grandpa Jack with all of his Granddaughters!
Ayla, Hailyn and Rosalyn role playing! The Doctor, The "hair cutter" and the princess ;-)
Paisley being cute!
Mommy and Hailyn
Things have been so crazy around the Haskins household as of recent. The kids are growing like weeds. I cannot believe I have a soon to be 5 year old and KINDERGARTNER!!! and an almost 4 year old and a busy body 14 month old. Things get pretty crazy around here.
We just recently took our first trip with all three children. They all did wonderful on the flights. I am so proud of them! We had a great visit in Minot, ND. The girls got to go on their first boat ride and fishing trip with Mommy, Daddy and Grandpa Jack! My dad sure enjoyed that! It is so nice to see him with the girls. Made me wish that we lived closer. A lot of our plans were squashed due to the devastating flood that has cost thousands of people their homes, including both of my grandparents. It is so sad. I wish there was more that I could do.
We are busy planning Ayla and Hailyn's Birthday party. I have decided to have a joint party this year since their birthdays are only a month apart. It will be the end of September since we have a beach trip planned for late August. I need to start getting things together for the party though. These things have a way of sneaking up on you-!
Here are some pictures from our trip and some recent from the last few months that I have been MIA! I am becoming such a bad blogger. In my defense, My laptop will not let me publish anything from blogger- I guess my software is too current? I am not sure. I hope the problem is resolved- if not, to the desktop I go to press "publish" :-)

No comments: