Ayla on Christmas Morning!! :)
My sweet little nephew, Joaquin, on Christmas Eve.
Ayla with her Grandma on Christmas Eve. ( My Mom.)
Christmas card photo- the best I could get with the two little ones on my own!! :)
She Loves, Loves, Loves the bath!! :)
Hailyn Grace- the first time "playing" with her toys!
Ayla Dancing at the wedding!
Hailyn and I at Thomas's cousin's wedding.
Well, as 2007 came to an end, I could not help but be sad. My little girls are only going to get bigger and I wish I could stop the clock. Time just surpasses me. I seriously do not know where the time goes. Every day is a new adventure and I love it! Here are a few pictures from the end of 2007! So sad to see it go!! Oh well, 2008 is full of new memories to be made! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment