Gosh, it has been over a month since I posted anything on this thing. I know it is about time!! The kiddos are growing so fast. The way that the girls are starting to interact with one another is so fun and endearing. They are the cutest ever!
During dinner last night- Ayla was eating in her high chair and I was feeding Hailyn in hers' at the dinner table. The girls were facing one another and Hailyn stuck out her tongue and blew a raspberry- Keep in mind, she had a mouth FULL of green beans. You guessed it, Mommy was COVERED in green beans!! Ayla and Hailyn just laughed- Ayla blew raspberries back at Hailyn and so on and so forth- They were having the best time. It was so funny!! Hailyn is already copying her big sister. So
sweet :) They take baths together every night which they really enjoy!! It is so cute to watch them! Hailyn just laughs at Ayla and Ayla eats it up. The other day.. Hailyn was in her bouncer, which she has completely outgrown- and Ayla sat down infront of the bouncy chair and was tickling Hailyn's feet... saying "tickle, tickle, tickle...and giggling"- It was so darn cute! Hailyn was laughing hysterically! Having the girls so close in age is such a blessing. They are going to be best friends, for life!! I am really looking forward to everything the future holds for them. God really knows what he is doing- I'll tell you that much.
Thomas has applied to the Austin Fire Department and for Border Patrol in South Texas. He takes the written fire exam on the 30th of this month- and he takes the written b. partol test on the 12th of April. These are both such awesome opportunities for our family. I am excited to see what happens over the next few weeks. He is really excited to finally do something with a purpose. If my husband is happy, I am happy. My job is to take care of our family and his job is to support us. So, as a wife, I am 110% supportive of my husband and whatever he decides to do. It will be tough to move far from family, but... all in God's hands. Whatever happens, will happen. I am so excited though!
We are currently fixing up our house. We are about to get new cabinets, counter tops and a new sink. Then comes a new bathtub/shower for our master bathroom. We just got a new TV, couch and dining room table. I love it. It is amazing how the little things can warm up your house. I feel very fortunate to have the things that we do. I am so blessed! :)
As for the kiddos, they are growing like weeds. Ayla is talking up a storm and is my little chatter box! She copies everything that I say! She is a crazy girl!! Reminds me of how I was when I was little. She is really rough and tumble- Loves to be outside, climbing everything in site, yelling, running, etc. She does slow down to play with her dolls and such- she is a little girly girl as well. She loves dresses and looking "pretty." As far as Hailyn goes- she is developing with each day! She weighs well over 20lbs! She has outgrown her carseat and she is only 6 months TODAY! My left side of my back is hurting from carrying her in her infant seat- Time to get a Britax!! I think she will enjoy a "big girl" carseat much better. We have just been putting it off until she was able to sit up. She can pretty much sit up on her own- just tumbles over a few times. She is so strong! She pretty much takes everything in - She loves to stare- she has gotten to where she is afraid of strangers. Ayla was never like that. Ayla always smiled at everyone! Hailyn will stare and proceed to tuck in her bottom lip and cry- depending on who it is. She did it to Thomas's Dad and sister... I think just people she does not see all too often- who knows! I never experienced this before with Ayla. She is just a Mommy's girl all around, although, she is so totally in love with her father. When he gets home from work, if she is still awake, she gets so excited to see him- she will stare him down until he talks to her and picks her up. It is the sweetest thing!!
Gosh, I think I have given ya'll a recap of our entire life!! :)
Hope you enjoy!
1 comment:
Good thing you posted- I thought you had died. You need a new phone Jess- I'm serious! But mine still works- so call me!
Post a Comment