Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Kids really do grow like weeds!

Spagetti Night!! :)
Relaxin'
In her walker for the first time! She loves it!
She only lasts a couple minutes in the BUMBO seat- she does not like it for some reason... Ayla loved it!
Snoozing and cuddling in the stroller!
MMMM.... Peas!
My Happy girl at the Rodeo!
She was chasing the ducks- Quacking at them! So cute!
She loves being on Daddy's shoulders! Love it!
She loves the "horsey!"
Eating the antenna on her cell phone... ha ha!
Ayla left her juice for Hailyn to drink!
"You want some?"
Dancing in her sunglasses and Dora slippers!!
She is really into her feet lately! I love it!
First time trying cereal! Pictures, Pictures and more pictures! You can never have too many!
Gosh, I cannot believe that my kiddos are as old as they are. My goodness!! Hailyn is going to be 5 months old on the 19th!! And Ayla will be 18 months- man, that is a year and a half already! Pretty soon they are going to be going off to college- Or as Thomas thinks.. " they are going to wear cartoon bandaids forever..." Thinking about the future gives me anxiety! I wish they would stay babies forever! I know, I know... not possible. It is a nice thought though, right? Things around the Haskins household have been pretty mellow these past few weeks. I have been going crazy trying to get my house cleaned- I got behind when Ayla was sick- Playing catch-up is the worst!
The days seriously escape me. By the time I realize it, it is already 4pm! The day is gone- it is just craziness! I feel like I have no time for anything but the kiddos- which is fine, but... at some point, I need to get on some kind of outdoor schedule with the girls. Walking to the park, going out back, going for an outting- something- I think I need to start setting my alarm, getting up before the girls, and getting myself ready- so that once they are up and fed, we can get out of the house- take a walk, which not only is good for them- Let's face it, I could use the exercise!! :)
For our 2- year wedding Anniversary, we took the girls to the Rodeo! They had a blast! Ayla rode a pony, which she Loved!! She kept saying "horsey"-and wanted to ride, so... we let her :) Ayla Loves to share everything with her sister. It is so sweet to watch. Anything she has, she will see if Hailyn wants some too!
As for little Hailyn- we are trying to get her to eat cereal and baby food- she is taking a little more work than Ayla- but.... yesterday she ate almost 1/2 of her peas!! She is catching on- it is just going to take more practice. She is silly! She is a very happy and calm baby most of the time- she is so sweet with her sister too. Last night, the girls and I took a bath together- boy that was fun!! ( first time having both in the tub at the same time) Ayla and Hailyn could not stop laughing at eachother! Hailyn goes CRAZY for the water!! As soon as her little feet touch the water, she starts bouncing her legs, splashing like crazy! She is so funny! She has done this since she was weeks old! She is definitely going to have fun this summer!! Woohoo! I am so excited to get a little pool and take the girls swimming! This is going to be my first summer in 2 years that I am not pregnant!! YAY!!! This means being able to tolerate the heat a LOT better and enjoy the outside time with my girls! until next time....

1 comment:

newbieooo said...

WELL!

I think I will call you right now- cuz Sabine is DYING to play with your girls and was literally climbing all over me as we scrolled through the new pics!!!!!!!!!!! You must drop everything today and play with us!! NO more cancellations lol- I am calling..........ring.......ring........