Things have been pretty hectic around the Haskins household lately. Grandma Judy, my MOm, was here for 2 weeks staying with us from Minot, Nd... then, Uncle Jordan got into a car accident and broke his femur and he has now been with us for a couple weeks. Within a week of my Mom going back to Nd, my brother got into the accident. So, we have had no down time really between the two. I have been taking care of my two girls plus my brother as well. Talk about work! :) There is just no time to do much.... I feel like all I do is clean and I look around and my house is still a disaster. I heard a saying once... " CLeaning your house while your children are growing is like shoveling snow while it is still snowing." and man, is that the truth!! Other than the hecticness of things, nothing is too new. The girls are growing like weeds. Hailyn is a little copy cat- she is so developed for her age- so smart. She copies everything her sister does. I seriously think she is going to be an early walker as well. She is a little smarty pants. For instance, when you say no, she will shake her pointer finger at you- so cute!! She eats table food, no more baby food, expect for the baby oatmeal and the graduate (t0ddler) meals. She is way ahead of the game. She is 23 lbs and 32 inches long. 95th percentile for weight and 110th for height. She is going to be VERY tall like her Daddy. AS for Ayla, she is speaking in full sentences. The other day, she grabbed my tennis shoes out of the closet and handed it to me saying, " Mommy, put it on." It was the cutest thing ever! She is so smart. She repeats everything that we say. Her new thing is " Oh shoot!! " I am glad that she says shoot instead of you know what! SHe is scared of bugs at the moment- changes from day to day... she yells.. " Oh bug!! Oh bug!! " So funny!! She is my little chatter box, always has been. I guess what can you expect from a baby whom at 10 months was crawling around saying " what, what!! " She is so beautiful! I am so proud to be the mother of two fantastic girls! We are getting very anxious to find out where, when, if... we are moving. I am so ready to just know, but definitely NOT ready for my husband to be gone for 3.5 months! that part is really going to be sad for my girls! It is for the better- I have to keep reminding myself of that.
Enjoy the pictures!
1 comment:
What a beautiful family :)
Thomas's time away will fly by and you will all be together very soon with a wonderful future and lots of good times to come !
Post a Comment