Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Getting bad at this. . .

Yummy!!
My girls!
Popcorn Ball?
Too cute!
Halloween!!!
Thomas and his Buddies.
Thomas with one of his instructors at graduation.
Mommy and upset Ayla at Thomas's Grad.
Hailyn at Daddy's grad.
Daddy with his girls on graduation day in NM.
Sweet Ayla decorating cookies for Daddy.
Decorating cookies for Daddy
Beautiful Ayla at the park
Cheese!! Ha ha!
Cute little booty in the bath!
Mommy and Hailyn.
So sweet!
Such a Messy girl!
Chocolate pudding. . . mmmm!!
Me- One tired Mommy!
Trying on their Halloween costumes- THey loved them!
Our Pumpkins!!
Painting Pumpkin!!
Hailyn Painting Pumpkins!
Gosh, I have not posted in quite a few months- sorry all. I am getting bad at keeping up with everything- My girls keep me busy!!
We went to see Thomas in New Mexico and had a really great visit. The girls and I are very, very proud of him. He graduated!! Yay!!! He has to stay for the Spanish course though, which will end on the 30th of December. We have not worked out the details of the Holidays yet, but we do know that it is important to be together- Where we are is not important.
I found us a really nice apartment in Pearsall, Texas. Which is only 25 miles or so from Cotulla where Thomas is stationed. We will be moving in a couple weeks--- not sure on the exact date as they are having some issues with the current tenats. I am getting excited, nervous and sad all at the same time. Excited because it is a new adventure... nervous because it will be a new town... new people, new surroundings, and sad because we are leaving the only house our kiddos have ever known. I know it will be an adjustment for all of us, but it will be a good thing. I am just so ready to move on and for us to be all settled in the new place.
Hailyn is 13 months old! And Ayla is already 2!! I cannot believe it. She is a little chatter box. Talks and talks... Hailyn says a few words... "Daddy, Mommy, Spongebob... What's that, that, eyes. . . etc" She tries to say everything that you say. She wants to do EVERYTHING her sister does. . . They are just so funny together. Sometimes they fight, but most of the time they play nice together. It is so great to see them playing together. They are going to be the best of friends! So excited for what the future holds for our little family.
I cannot believe it is already November 3rd!!! Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I can only pray that we will be moved in by then. I hate the inbetween stages of moving! I just want to get it over and done with! I am going to have to enlist a bunch of helpers--- family be READY!! Ughhh! Maybe THomas will come home for the weekend... who knows. . .
I promise to update more! :)
Here are some pictures from the past few months- I will try and be better at this--- I cannot believe it has been so long- darn.

1 comment:

becca said...

loved seeing the girls' Halloween costumes. And the graduation pics..I DO remember seeing ya'll there...b/c I remember the girls' outfits! How cute I thought they were.
aw, you were so excited to move to Pearsall, and now you are so excited to leave it....*sniff*