Thursday, May 7, 2009

Little of this, Little of that....

It has been Hotter than ever here in Pearsall, TX! We are really in for one HOT summer! Again, I say Thank goodness to not being pregnant! I was pregnant for two summers in a row and looks like this summer is not going to be as mild as the last few years have been! It was already 102 and it is only MAY!!
The house. . .. Things are crusing slowly, but hopefully everything will come together and we will start the building process within the next couple of weeks. Hard trying to fit everything in on Thomas's days off. We still have a few items to get together for the lender- pay stubs, w2s... things like that. We will get it done! In the mean time, Here is a picture of the front of the house and a photo of the floorplan ( Before any upgrades.) We are so excited for this next step in our lives! The community is awesome! Has a great playground, workout room, pool, basketball court, 3 mile walking trail!! I am so excited for myself and my girls! They are going to love all the space in the new home- after living in this coop for months!!
The girls are growing up WAY too fast! Ayla will be 3 in three months! Gosh, where does the time go? Then comes little Miss Hailyn's second birthday. I am kind of freaking out- My babies are not so much babies anymore!!! They are such good girls! I am truly a blessed woman to have such wonderful and beautiful kids. I wish I could have 10 more!! :) Going to try and get to the park today. It is overcast, so praying the slides are not scorching hot!!

No comments: