Friday, May 8, 2009

Scale?

I really need to buy a scale. I am very hesitant because I do not want to get discouraged. I have been doing so great on my diet and exercising. I took ONE day off because my husband is a bad influence and wanted to take me out for chinese. But, that was the ONLY thing I ate all day. I have been keeping a "food journal" of everything I eat and the calorie content. It really helps me. I am hoping I have lost some. I can see little changes in my body. I Know I have lost maybe some inches? The Leslie Sansone 3 mile walk away the pounds DVD is no joke! I find myself covered in sweat and beat red by the end of the 45 minute work out... Oh yeah, Did I mention that everynight I also feel as though my thighs are going to crumble? It really works. Not only is it good for cardio, but you use weights, so it helps shape your upper body as well. I use 3lb weights, which have to be doing something with all the arm movements she has you do. It has gotten a little easier to get through now that I have been doing it for 2 weeks, but it still challenges me, which I like! Let's hope that I see results soon!! So, the question is... purchase a scale or not?

No comments: