Here are a couple videos I took today... My plan did not work out so well with the girls prayers.. usually they fill in the blanks and I do not have to say as much... but I think it is still cute :)
BEdtime around here is always the same routine... Dinner, bath, brush teeth, story time, then prayers together as a family. They really enjoy saying their prayers.... as do I. SO, I thought it would be great to get it on film.
As for Little Paisley... She was talking and talking. That is until I pulled out the camera. That little stinker, huh? SHe managed to turn herself all the way around in the play gym- she is going to be rolling over soon, she is so strong! She is only 2 months old! This cannot really be happening, can it?
Tomorrow is Thomas's day off... we have a busy day planned in San Antonio. Miss Paisley has her two month visit with the DR. which means shots :-( I am realllly NOT looking forward to this. I think I cry more than they do. I am such a whimp when it comes to seeing my babies in pain.. hate, hate, hate it!!! But, unfortunately... it has to happen. We are going to make a much needed trip to Babies R'Us and possibly Kohls. Poor Paisley has outgrown all of her clothes. As funny as that is that she wears 9 month clothes... not so funny that the poor kid has only two outfits that fit her. She needs to look cute, right? :-) And then off to Thomas's MOm's to pick up our computer desk and the girl's powerwheels barbie Jeep. They are so excited to finally be getting it back! woohoo!!! They can play with SOMETHING in the backyard now instead of just bugs! Yes, my girls like bugs... just wish they would refrain from killing the poor things.
Wish me Luck tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment