Gosh, I cannot believe that my baby is already in Pre-school. She is doing great IN school, but has been having some behavioral issues at home since starting school a week ago. We are working on it and hope it gets better soon.
These are pictures from her very first day! She loves school and is such a smart girl! Makes me sad handing her off to others to take care of her all day, but I know she is doing well.
I am a little annoyed with the school though. I enjoy walking my daugher in her class and they sent home a note stating where we needed to drop them off...
I think tomorrow I am going to drop her off in her class.. ha ha... I am the mother- I should be able to walk my 4 year old into her school if I want to. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment