Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ayla Turns 4!!!

Scott, Justina and baby Ainslee made the trip to share Ayla's special day with us :-)
Ayla super excited!!
Ariel cake #2 and Cupcakes
Ayla's second Ariel cake :-)
Daddy, Ayla and Hailyn on her birthday after putting together her "really HUGE" Princess puzzle!!
My big girl blowing out her candles on her birthday!
MMMM... Cheeseburgers on the grill. Her birthday dinner choice :-)
My First attempt a the Ariel cake. I think I like this one better, minus the cleavage .. :-)
Ayla Bayla first thing in the AM on her birthday! Hard to stomach that she is already 4!
The Beautiful birthday girl!
My goodness... My BABY is 4 years old! I am still choking on those words!!! It is unbelievable to me that 4 years ago I first laid eyes on the most beautiful and amazing little girl I had ever seen.
We did not have a big party for her this year, as we had plans to take a beach trip to celebrate both hers and Hailyn's birthdays. Turns out, we have to cancel the beach trip :-( Thomas has to go to Arizona on Sunday, Sept. 5th and will not be returning until 45 days after that. He is going to miss Hailyn's birthday, unless I choose to drive all 3 kids to Arizona by MYSELF! Not sure how that would even be possible with a little one who still demands so much of my time. She is not too fond of the carseat- which I do not blame her. So we will see how Brave I am feeling when the time comes.
We had a small party here at home on her actual birthday with just us five. Then on the following SUnday, we had a small party for her with just close family and friends. We are so thankful for everyone who made the drive all the way to Cotulla. Ayla had a great time with cousin Joaquin and uncle Jordan. :-)
Here are some pictures from my big girls BIG day(S)!!!

No comments: