Well, Things have been pretty eventful lately. Ayla has been sick since Wednesday- she went to the Dr. due to a 103 fever. She was tested for the flu and her blood count was also tested- everything came back normal... so, this meant she had some sort of viral infection. Then, Yesterday morning, she woke up with a 105 degree fever!! I freaked out! I took her temp. about 10 times- Thomas and I rushed and got her to the ER. Luckily, it is just a virus that has been going around. Consists of runny nose, fever and cough. Today is the first day that she has been acting like herself. I think that she slept it off. She was falling asleep on Thomas last night at 7pm- So... we put her to bed at 7:15pm and she slept until 6:30 this morning! And she has been acting good ever since. But... here's the catch.... Now my poor little Miss Hailyn is running a 101 fever and has a runny/stuffy nose. My poor baby!! Hopefully she will not be sick for too many days. I feel so awful when my children are sick- I can only do so much to try and make them feel better and it does not always work. Such a helpless feeling. I HATE seeing my children suffer! So sad :(
On the brighter side- Thomas and I will soon be married 2 years! Gosh, I cannot believe that 2 years have already come and gone. I feel so lucky to be married to such a Wonderful Man and to have our two beautiful, beautiful daughters. Amazing that we made them!! :)
Hailyn is growing so fast! She just moved up to 12 month clothes!! Crazy!! She is only 4 months old. She is such a big girl!! And might I add so very sweet. Ayla is talking more and more everyday. She is so funny! Thomas and I throw her on the bed- which she LOVES!! When she wants on there, she says "three"... because when we do it, we count down "One, Two, Three.." Then toss her on the bed on her back. She is so funny and smart. She surprises me everyday. Sometimes I underestimate how smart she is. She definitely understands more than I give her credit for sometimes... She is my little smarty pants!!
As for Thomas and I... we are just trying to get through the girls's sickness without catching it ourselves- wish us luck!! :)
2 comments:
Too cute- everyone needs at least a handful of nakey running shots :-) btw- so sorry wasn't able to chat last night lol- VERY LONG DAY!!! Hope to see you guys REALLY soon!
Yes! I agree on the Naked baby shots! I cannot get enough of their little butts!! :)
Hopefully we can plan something for this week- BTW- do not worry about not being able to chat, it happens :)
Talk to you soon!!
Post a Comment