Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAppy Mother's Day!!!

I feel so blessed to be a MOther, Much less a mother to TWO beautiful, healthy girls! They bring so much joy to my life. I love every second of every day because they are here. Yesterday we went shopping and had lunch with my MOther in law. The girls decided that they did not want to go home with Mommy and that they would rather stay the night with Grandma. So, I went home and cleaned my booty off ! Did things like strip and Mop the kitchen floor and clean the bathroom, which are things that I am unable to do while they are here. This morning, I woke up with Massive cramps and have been super emotional- FYI- Not a good thing to get your period on Mother's day - talk about a basket case. Anyhow, I took a hot bath and when I got out, I had two messages. I listened to them in tears! Ayla was saying she loves me and Happy Mother's day. I will never delete the messages! I have to say, it was the best gift of all !! I love my girls!

No comments: