Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Horrible Blogger....

Ayla looking Gorgeous as always!
Looking beautiful in Mommy's hat! She LOVES hats!
Sisters going Fishing- Once of their favorite games. We found it at a learning store near Northstar Mall... Amazing store!!
Little Miss Hailyn has to have all 3 stuffed animals that she SLEEPS with out of her crib in the morning- If I do not take them all out, she will stand by her crib and cry until I do. Build a bear Monkey, Build a bear Hello Kitty ( under her blanket) and Spongebob. This is not including her blankie and juice- you should see her walking around with all of these items in her arms- Too funny!!
Daddy with his girls! So precious!
She Loves Chuck-E-Cheese and ALL the rides!!!
Maybe I should invest in a laptop? Maybe then I will not only blog once a MONTH! Good gosh!
So much is going on right now, this week in fact. We are moving in with the in-laws! I need prayers people! I love my space and my privacy! The goal is to save money- We are building our first home and want to be able to save enough for the down payment and then some. Hopefully it all works out.
My Baby, Ayla Marie, will be 3 in 2 short months!! I am FREAKING out!! I cannot believe it! Makes me so sad to see that 3 years has gone by ALREADY! Wow! She is considered a pre-schooler now and not a toddler. She is such a wonderful and bright little girl. She knows what she wants and goes for it, always has. She is so smart. She amazes me everyday. Her vocabulary is so amazing. She definitely keeps me on my toes. She loves to tell me that she loves me .... It never fails. I adore her. She is my little miracle. She has my sides hurting most days because she is hysterical. Her thought process is remarkable... I could go on and on. I am just in awe of her. She definitely is loved!!
Hailyn will be two!! Can you believe that!? Two and barely talking!! She is a handful! She loves to climb, jump, get into everything, beat up her big sister... anything outdoors.. She loves basketball. She is a pretty easy going kid though. She loves to not listen to her Mommy-- probably one of her favorite things to do ;)
She is HUGE. Ayla and Hailyn wear the same size clothes.. I swear Hailyn weighs more than Ayla.... She has not had to go to the Dr. since last year, Thank goodness, So I have no idea what she weighs. Yearly well-visit is coming up for both of them, so we shall see. Seriously boggles my mind that half the year is through. My babies do not look like babies anymore... Boo hoo!!
Gosh, how the time flies. I am so excited for the upcoming months and our new house! I cannot wait!!

No comments: