Friday, July 10, 2009
Changes. . . .
I am unable to post pictures until Tuesday... I am currently using my sis in law's laptop until we get our Internet hooked up.
We have moved back to San Antonio... Hallelujah!!! I am so happy to be back, as are the girls and Thomas. We are trying to save every penny for the new house- which by the way is going to start soon! We have picked everything out for it and the next step is the pre-construction meeting. woohoo!! We are so excited! I cannot wait to find out the estimated date that it will be finished and to know all the details... Our first Home!! So exciting.
The girls' birthdays are coming up FAST! We have set Ayla's Party place and date... Aug. 16th at Planet Party. It is an awesome Place! I think she is going to have a blast!! I am so excited and sad at the same time that she will be 3!
We are thinking to get the girls a trampoline- They LOVE to jump. A friend of mine has a trampoline and they really have a great time on it. SO I think it will be a great buy. We can then move it to the new house once it is done.
For Hailyn's birthday, I think we may do something more low-key. Maybe a party at my MOther in laws house with a Moon Bounce- Not too sure yet- We will see once Ayla's Party is done.
This summer has been so darn HOT! My goodness! It is not bothering me as much as it would if I were pregnant!
We have started to try for #3. Most of you say that I am crazy, but THomas and I have just been feeling like it is "time" For another child. I do not know how to explain it, I just feel like it is time. Hailyn is going to be 2 in a couple months and AYla will be three... By the time the new baby came, Hailyn would be 2.5 and Ayla 3.5. We'll see what happens though.
Ayla has been saying the funniest things lately- She is so smart. THe other day, she came in the bedroom where ahem... Thomas.. has just tooted.... She took two deep breaths and asked.. "What's that stench..?" Yes, she said stench. Thomas and I just looked at each other kind of in awe that she just used that word. It was hilarious to say the least.
Hailyn is just funny and sweet. She does the cutest things. I am trying to get her without her pacifier for most of the day. I want to get her down to only using it for nap time and bedtime. We'll see. Wish me luck!!
I am going to SERIOUSLY TRY to make this a daily blog once We get the Internet. I figure it is a good way for me to vent and to keep Family updated.. and will be fun to look back at the daily happenings around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment