Today was not a good day! The darn van broke down for the first time- well, not BROKE down, but I am not able to drive it. I think it is the thermostat- It was overheating. Oh well I guess. Things happen. I just wish they wouldn't when I have a car FULL of groceries and two hungry, HOT babies!
On the upside, Ayla has decided to have a Scooby Dooo birthday Party. She is really excited about it. I am also happy because she veered away from Spongebob. Not that I do not like Spongebob, she had the party last year. We would have done it again for her though, of course.
I am getting excited for their birthdays, but again, sad. They grow up too fast!! Ayla's vocabulary astounds me. She is using words such as: excited, nervous... And Hailyn- Gosh, why can't she pick up speaking from her big sister? I think we are going to have to put her into speech therapy. I had been told to wait to see where she was at at her 2 year appointment and I just KNOW that she will recommend she see a therapist. I am not against it. Whatever will help her. It is not that she is not smart, because Let me tell you- Little Miss Hailyn is something else!! :) She is hysterical. I think it is laziness.
Ayla has started sleeping in her toddler bed! woohoo! We are so proud of her. It is next to our bed, which is one step closer to getting her back in her own room- eventually. Baby steps. We got her Disney Princess bedding which she loves. Of course Miss Hailyn was jealous so Mommy bought her a Dora bedding set for her crib, which she Adores!! They are such big girls! :(
They are about to lay the foundation on the house. I am getting excited and cannot wait for the pre-construction meeting to be held so that we know a better time frame.
Here are all the pictures I have... I have misplaced the video camera and camera-oops... I need to find that tomorrow. So, for now, all I have are my phone pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment