I am not even going to post about how long it has been since I have blogged... I will just start with the fact that I am a proud owner of a laptop.. thus making it so much easier to BLOG once the girls are in bed.
April 28,2010 We added a third princess to our brood! She will be two months old TOMORROW! TIme sure flies. Miss Paisley Faith is such a sweet baby. Her sisters absolutely adore her. Ayla wants to be right by her when she is awake. Would rather watch her than play. It is so adorable.
I sit here wishing that they had a pool in town- something to keep the girls busy this summer. I would love to put them into swimming lessons. I really think they are ready. Maybe I will make the drive once a week to San Anotonio... I will have to look into it.
Time just flies by. My baby, Ayla, will be 4 in August. Now that is scary!!! She is so very smart. She is going to start preschool in August and is so excited about it! Me, not so much. I will miss her, as will her sisters. I know it will be so good for her though. She begs to go to school and is getting so excited to get her backpack, lunchbox and talks about meeting her teacher- so adorable.
Hailyn on the other hand I think is a bit envious. Poor thing wants to be going to school as well. She loves to play with other kids and is so social. I wish there was something I Could find for her to do at least once a week. I am going to look into the local church. Maybe they have a mother's day out program that she could be in once a week. Sad part is that the cut off for school is Sept. 1 and Hailyn's birthday is Sept. 19. Which means she will not be able to start preschool until 2012.. Which will make her almost 5! I do not know if that is a good or a bad thing. I suppose they have the age cutoff for a reason, right?
Things are going good. We have been living in Cotulla for a little over 2.5 months now. I like all the family time we get, but I have no friends here. I am sure that will come with time, I hope. I also HATE the heat. I love the yard that we have for the kids ,and the girls absolutely love being able to ride their bikes, go outside whenever they want, play in the water... just everything that comes with having a yard. I am anxious to get them something to play on- whether it be a trampoline or a play set. I would like to get both; eventually.
The older girls stayed the night at Grandmas last night. I got to get some sleep with Miss P. Nice to have one day to catch up a little on sleep. Although, she is a good baby. Some nights she will wake up a few times a night.. which is rare. MOST nights she sleeps 6-7 hours. She is such a sweet baby. She has her 2 month appointment on Tuesday, which means shots- yuck!! I am excited to see how much she weighs and how tall she is. She was 12 pounds at 3 weeks old!! I know she is much more than that now, since she wears 9 month sleepers and 6-9 month clothes. I cannot keep up with how fast she is growing. Dr. thinks there is steroids in my milk. :-) Glad she is eating well.
Off to pick up my girls! I have missed them... even if it was just one night.
No comments:
Post a Comment