Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dropped the ball...

Our little. .. okay not so little- she is 16lbs as of today!! big girl...Paisley !
Paisley faith on her 3-month birthday :-)
Ready to Party at Isabelle's 2nd birthday party!
Hailyn swinging at Whistle Stop Park.. wish we had a park like this near us... the kids LOVED it and still talk about the "red swings!!"
Paisley Faith having fun at Becca's
Our Family at Thomas's Honor Guard Grad. in Laredo.
I was getting so good at this Blogging Business... then things got a little hectic.
We went to see my best friend, Becca, and her beautiful girls in Harker Heights, TX. I was so happy we got to stay the week and enjoy Isabelle's second birthday with her! It was a little crazy with 5 girls ( just counting the kids) in the house. I left there thinking that I will NEVER have any more kids... LOL! It made doing things THAT much harder. Forget having a nice sit down dinner with my best friend... we had two babies rudely interrupt that! Ha Ha... On the other hand, my girls and I had a great time and we would do it all over again in a second!
On another note, Paisley is 3 months old today! Goodness, where does the time go? It is shocking how it just slips away. Ayla will be starting Preschool in a few weeks... Let's talk about SCARY! I am nervous all around about that! I am going to call the school tomorrow and figure out what steps need to be taken to get her enrolled. I am worried about Hailyn when Ayla starts school. She is going to be so lonely! I think she is going to be the one who is going to take the most adjustment. I am excited to be able to give her more one on one time. It is going to be so different with just Hailyn and the little one here to worry about. I am so used to 3. Praying the adjustment goes smoothly for everyone!
Thomas just graduated from the Honor Guard, which is such an accomplishment. The girls and I are so proud of him!! :-) He reaches the end of his two year probationary period on August 7th!
He made it!!
I better get my behind into the shower. It is 10:30pm and I Just laid Paisley down for the night ( I hope).

1 comment:

becc said...

hey, great pics and such a beautiful one of all of you at Thomas's graduation! I love P's little sister shirt on her! toooo
sweet :-)