My older girls are at Grandma's and have been since Friday evening. I am missing them terribly right now. It is now Sunday and will not be picking them up until Grandma is able to meet me at 3-4pm.
Yesterday was a miserable day for me. I was sick from either something I ate or a minor stomach bug. It was no fun!! Now that I have gotten over that, My left breast hurts SO badly! I swear, if it turns into mastitis again, I am going to cry! This would be the third time in a little over 3 months of nursing... no fun! I think maybe it is due to Paisley changing her sleep schedule on me the past couple nights, and then last night, changing back to what we were used to. She had been sleeping from 10-about 6:30/7am. The two nights before last night, She went down at 10 and was up at 3 and again at . Then last night, she went back to sleeping all night. So, I Don't know. The pain is in the same breast and same spot that I had the mastitis in the previous two times. What is going on?!
We enrolled Ayla for preschool :-( She is growing up way too fast!!! She will go to the school tomorrow and get "tested" just to give her teacher an idea of how much she knows. DId I mention she can write her name all on her own? I am so proud of her!!!
I am getting sad for Hailyn. She so badly wants to go to school like her big sister. They are so attached to one another. I think Hailyn is going to take it hard the first day we have to drop sissy off at school. Thankfully Thomas put in to have that day off so we can take our baby to her first day together. Hopefully he gets the days granted to him.
Hailyn, Mommy and Paisley will have to do many activities to stay busy while Ayla is at school. I am kind of excited to get some alone time with Hailyn- she has been needing more attention lately since Paisley has come into the world. She will benefit from a little more one on one time with mommy. :-)
Miss Paisley has decided to wake up from her Morning snooze. I am in so much pain- I dread calling the Dr. once again regarding the same issue... ughhh! Speaking of Miss Paisley- she is a rolling maching these days :-) She is growing so fast! She rolls over, and is loving her toys :0)
Nothing else too exciting to post about... Just getting ready for birthdays and school!!! Ayla will be 4 and Hailyn, 3 in just a month! Scary!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment